Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:12:12 -0400
At 11:36 4/25/2006 Tuesday, Jesus Rivas wrote:
>to format the messages response of listserv as the "welcome message" or "subscribe message" in example. Can we use html code to do this? (we want to put an image and formatted text) And how can we archieve this?

Buenos Dias

I suggest that you do not ... especially in your WELCOME messages.  These are exactly the messages that you want to ensure the highest probability of delivery to news subscribers.  HTML may be problematic.

Instead, give them a URL to your resources.

Follwoup discussions should take place on LSTOWN-L

/Pete Weiss