Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:21:57 -0400
I need to create ~170 lists, all at one time, as I'm migrating lists from
Mercury to listserv. I have a script to scan the lists.mer file and create
the appropriate listserv headers. Now to create the lists: I don't want to
send 170 individual emails with the header, although I can do that
programmatically, as well. I've contemplated dropping the file directly
into listserv's main directory and restarting listserv, although that is
undesirable because I DO have to restart listserv: our policies require a
restart go through our change control process (occurs once weekly). I can
use the tcpgui interface but I would rather generate all the headers, look
at them, then (however) do the creation. Is there a way to send multiple
lists at a time through email? Ideas welcome, and thanks in advance for
your help, as always.