Carrick Mundell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 09:42:35 -0700
Thanks, but I'm looking for a little more information that this.  I did
read the installation guide, such as it is, but it's a bit vague on this
subject  The guide explains, "note that due to the lack of a standard
Win Internet mail API, the use of Listserv's smtpl.exe may cause of
conflict for port 25 if you are running another SMTP server product on
the machine."  So, yes, I run Listserv on another NT box using Exchange
5.0 on the mail server as the SMTP mail delivery agent.  How well does
this work?  I'd rather not have two SMTP agents on the same network.