Martin Staniforth <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Feb 2014 13:59:59 -0500
Hi.  I'm looking to set up a list so that a group of up to 20 educationalists around the world can share / discuss info on a particular topic (self-esteem).   So I wonder if anyone else would be willing to host a list for me?   I was going to set up my own list but I find the user's manual confusing.
We want to connect using Listserv in order to share practice and experience in developing educational interventions that help young people build self-esteem at school and at home.
We wouldn't create a lot of traffic - probably about an email / comment a day, on average.
Also we would attach Word documents every couple of weeks, assuming that this is possible within Listserv.
If someone is willing to host my list, would I be able to control who could, and could not, access this list?
If you might be 'up' for hosting and helping, then my email address is [log in to unmask]
Many thanks