"Geert K. Marien" <GKM$FAID@QUEENS>
Tue, 24 Mar 87 17:24:12 EST
Would people please update to version i, properly, as soon as possible?

I have come across some severe inconsistency problems between h and i
servers.  Also, please get the latest version of the Links Weight file
(ask my LISTSERV for it, or ask me if it won't let you have it, or if you
are in Europe, FRECP11 is closer)...

You might also get the latest peers names and update your BITEARN NODES file
while you are at it (PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR THE WHOLE FILE, just the DELTAS)!

Does anyone know why the UIUCVMD and IRLEARN servers are at 1.5f?  And if/when
they might upgrade?  Please send responses to this last question to me and not
the list.  Thanks.

/Geert