"Vernon L. Bailey" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 14:20:58 -0400
Hello my name is Vernon Bailey and I'm writing you to request your help in
setting up a mailing list.  The list is for alumni (mostly sports fans) of
West Virginia University.  We had a list up and running but my ISP was
bought out and the list was dropped.  We currently have 150 members, but
the traffic is only 50-100 messages a day.  The group has turned out to be
a great way for those people not living in West Virginia to keep up on the
state and the University.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

              Thank you for your time,

                       Vernon L. Bailey