Silencer <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:59:57 +1000
I've never had trouble with Optusnet accepting mail from my server before,
and I'm running off a dynamic IP so it's entirely possible their protection
scheme is screwed, which wouldn't surprise me at times considering what
they're like (they used to be my own ISP and I have my own share of
nightmares that made even AOL look promising). Easiest solution might be to
mail their admin and try to resolve the issue working with them, best of luck.