Lourdes Rebollar Reier <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:23:30 +0200
Hello,

        I would like to install Listserv in a cluster with Tru64 Unix and PMDF. I´m searching information about it, and I have only found information for VMS machines. In this information you can read about pmdf_channel.exe executable and lsv_channel_master.com procedure and these files or something similar cannot be found in Unix.

        Does anybody know of any successful installation of listserver with PMDF and UNIX? If so, could you send me some guidelines to do it?

        Thanks in advance & Best regards

Lourdes Rebollar Reier
Universidad Complutense
Centro de Proceso de Datos