"James R. Gerland (Postmaster)" <GERLAND@UBVM>
Wed, 20 Apr 88 08:44:41 EDT
I have the following list which is a list of lists that worked fine until
This past week and I can't figure out why LISTSERV is sending back the
message:

Your mailing for STAFF-L has been submitted to the list editor: .

Here's the list:

*    UCS STAFF DISTRIBUTION LIST
*
*  Review= Private   Subscription= By_owner
*  Send= (ADMIN-L),(IBM-L),(MICRO-L),(OPER-L),(SYS-L),(UCS-L),(USERSV-L)
*  Notify= Yes       Reply-to= List,Respect     Files= Yes
*  Validate= Store Only   Confidential= Yes     X-Tags= Yes
*  Notebook= Yes,A1,Monthly                     Ack= No
*
*  Owner=  CHUCK@UBVM      (Chuck Dunn)
*  Owner=  GERLAND@UBVMS   (Jim Gerland)
*