"Duane D. Weaver" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Mar 1993 14:52:35 EST
I have a MVS TSO/E user here, who issues a GET for a file from
[log in to unmask]  The TSO RECEIVE command has trouble with the file.
TSO complains that "Restore not possible.  Input data is not complete."

The Bitnet path is INDYCMS - PURCCVM - UICVM - PSUVM - OHSTVMA - OHSTMVSA.

When the file arrives on OHSTMVSA, a TSO STatus command reveals the jobname
as RSCSLIST.  Does this mean a RSCS listprocessor got a hold of the file?

From what I can determine, the only site using the RSCS LIST processor
is PSUVM.  If the file originates at INDYCMS, which is not running the
RSCS Listprocessor, how can the RSCS listprocessor get involved?
Duane