The Time Traveler <HE891C@GWUVM>
Wed, 24 Jan 90 13:47:06 EDT
I was told that this is the place to go for this subject.  I want to create
a new list.  This list will be a take-off from the Game-Masters list.  It
will be a forum for the discussion of a Computer Role-Playing Game project.
The members of the list will discuss the design and coding of a rather
large CRPG program.  I predict a membership of 20-30.  GMAST-L is getting
rather crowded.

Can anyone help me?  I can assure you that this idea is more educational
than a lot of the lists that have been set up.

--------------------------------------------- The Time Traveler, HE891C@GWUVM
New Year's Resolution:
Find a woman who can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch
and kick back with a beer!