Liam Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Jun 2009 17:07:59 -0400
I make no claims of being a majordomo expert, but I think archiving is
handled outside of majordomo itself -- e.g., by creating a mail alias and
redirecting the output to an mbox file or a maildir tree.  I've got an old
mbox-to-LISTSERV conversion script lying around (similar to the old
listproc script on our CONTRIB site, but it handles attachments), but if
the majordomo archives are in maildir or something else, that won't help
you.  A bit of web-fu suggests that majordomo archives can typically be
'cat'-ted into mbox format if they aren't already there.

--
Liam Kelly
Senior Consulting Analyst

Need LISTSERV or LISTSERV Maestro how-to advice?
Visit the L-Soft Tech Tip Archives at:
<http://www.lsoft.com/resources/techtip.asp>