Nelly Yusupova <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 22:26:57 -0400
Hello Everyone,

I've just moved our LISTSERV 1.8d installation from one server to another
(same operating system).  I copied all of the files into exact same
locations and set the permissions correctly.   I am able to start Listserv
on the new server but the web interface is no longer working. I get a page
that says:

Error - template LISTSERV-HOME not found

A configuration error was detected in the CGI script; the LISTSERV-HOME
template could not be found.

I've checked go.user file and I don't see anything wrong.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why I would be getting this error?

Thank you in advance.

Nelly Yusupova