NIcholas Abiola-Bisiolu <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:05:27 -0400
Please advice how I can add 50 or more email addresses to a mailing list at
once without submitting this information one at a time.
I just setup a test mailing list and I want to populate the list membership
with address from a majordomo mailing list.
Majordomo mailing list user flat files which is helpful but there is no
setting to how this address can be submitted to the ListServ list.

Thanks and regards,

If you have any questions or if I may be of further assistance, please
contact

Nicholas Abiola-Bisiolu.
IEEE Electronic Communications
Email: [log in to unmask]