Peter Macdougall <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 8 May 1993 10:48:00 +0200
DM> Cleverness encompasses affluence, but not necessarily the reverse; Like all
DM> Poodles are dogs, but not all dogs are Poodles. I'm TRYING to be HUMBLE,
<g>
DM> To keep this on topic...still have not got the ONE-TIME loading of the
Windows
DM> session working for all my "WINOS2" progs.Must be too much for my wee
brain.

"Oh, Lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way!"
:)

What is the problem with loading a winos2 session and getting it to
run all your winos2 programs?  With your resources, couldn't you just
give most of them to the first winos2 session you run (the clock)
leaving you enough room for everything else [though not letting you
run os2 properly... ;} ]

  VD7 ZR7             Anne and Peter MacDougall            VD? ZR7
  @DP Y S         [log in to unmask]  (checked daily)        P   Y S
           [log in to unmask] (checked weekly)

 * Of all the people I've met, you're certainly one of 'em.
---
 ~ RoseReader 2.10a P004300 Entered at [VE1EI]
 ~ RoseMail 2.10a: ILink: VE1EI/InfoServe, Sambro NS, (902)-868-2475