Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Dec 1996 11:46:32 EST
Hello:

The director  of one of the  departments here recently  asked me to set  up a
list called MALSS.  The list's existence is  supposed to be known  on the Web
page of  Temple's lists  that L-Soft  maintains, however,  it isn't.  The URL
http://www.lsoft.com/SCRIPTS/WL.EXE/?XH=VM.TEMPLE.EDU shows  the other public
lists that're hosted  here on vm.temple.edu, but not the  MALSS list. This is
despite the  fact that this  list has  "confidential=no" coded into  it. Does
anyone know what else I need to do  to get this list to be visible outside of
Temple?

A copy of the MALSS list's header follows:

PUT MALSS LIST PW=xxxxxx
*
* Mid Atlantic Lab for Student Success
*
* Review= Public    Subscription= Open, Confirm  Send= Private
* Notify= Yes       Reply-to= List,Ignore        Files= No
* Validate= Yes     Notebook= Yes,B,Weekly,Private
* Confidential= No  Errors-To= Owner Default-Options= ShortHdr, Ack
*
* Owner= lss@templevm (Judith Stull)

Stan Horwitz
Listserv Postmaster