Suzanne Toomey Spinks <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 06:54:31 -0400
I think it is a courtesy to the list owner. To be able to accept
or reject a possible legit message. Especially on some lists, it
might be possible. A bit of a job for us. But I think it is important
I know how frequently spams are occurring. Otherwise, the machine will
be in charge of the asylum instead of the inmates.

--
Suzanne Toomey Spinks, Buffalo NY, Planet Earth.
Drop a pebble on the beach and shake a star.