"Duane Weaver; Senior Systems Programmer" <TS0007@OHSTVMA>
Fri, 30 Oct 87 14:27:18 EDT

>§MSG:FROM: R0MIRA01--ULKYVM   TO: ERIC    --FRECP11           10/30/87 11:09:42
> To: ERIC    --FRECP11
>
> FROM: Raul Miranda
> Assistant Professor
> Phone: 502-588-6350
> Subject:              me,again
>           Eric: I inquired last week about a bitnet node near mine (ulkyvm)
> which had Listserv installed, so that I can propose the creation of a new
> list, which I would edit and manage from my site. You suggested Ohio State
> OHSTVM, I approached them, but they rejected my petition because they are
> excessively overloaded. Do you know of any node not overloaded? Thanks.
>
>ÿÿ	]

From OHSTVMA:

Overloaded on LISTSERV:  noway

Overloaded on RSCS and Spool:  Yep.

What is the difference if the list is created elsewhere, and
with possibly some of the mail going back to ULKYVM, which
goes through OHSTVMA? None
In fact it would be better if OHSTVMA would support the list.

Oh well, maybe someday.....