Feather Lacy <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 17:40:09 -0500
With Version 1.8e under Win2k when I

PUT listname mailtpl pw=xxxxxxxx

One space is inserted before each ">>>".

for example:

[
put thirdtestlist mailtpl pw=xxxxxx
 >>> $SIGNUP Standard message to new subscribers
Please save this message for future reference, especially if this is the
first time you are subscribing to an electronic mailing list. If you ever need
]

Once the PUT has completed successfully - the version on the server has one
space inserted before each ">>>",  for example:

[
^
Please save this message for future reference, especially if this is the
first time you are
subscribing to an electronic mailing list. If you ever need
]

Any ideas as to why or how I can fix this?  At this time we are unable to
use the mail PUT command to change any of the mail templates.

I am using Eudora 5.1, but it is not obvious that Eudora is making any
changes to the e-mail when I cc: it to myself or [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

----
Feather Lacy
Project Leader - Special Projects
Campus Services - Information Technology Services
University of Iowa
319-335-5450
http://www.its.uiowa.edu/cs/sp/
mailto:[log in to unmask]