Valdis Kletnieks <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:29:28 -0400
On Mon, 08 Oct 2001 15:13:56 EDT, Mike <[log in to unmask]>  said:
> I will send those lists, but could it also be the virtusertable which has
> the following entries?

I'm not even going to *start* sorting out virtusertable issues until
I've seen the error message and what got put to syslog.  In particular,
the virtusertable is probably irrelevant if the address in question doesn't
match a LHS of the table.  The syslog and error message should combine to
tell us what, if anything, the address resolved to.

I'm tending towards a broken definition/configuration of /etc/aliases being
the problem here.

/Valdis