"Lawrence E. Rondot" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Jun 1993 11:43:07 EST
I am trying to find how long Listserv can keep track of postings to prevent
duplicate posts from being distributed.  I looked through the archives at
UGA and I am not finding it.

I have had a complaint that a posting was improperly rejected by Listserv.
The duplicate (listserv claims) arrived 7 hrs after an other copy was posted
(maybe 50 messages between the two messages).  How long or how many messages
can Listserv keep track of?

Thanks,
Larry Rondot                             [log in to unmask]
IBM Systems Programmer & BITNET Techrep  [log in to unmask]
Indiana Purdue University Fort Wayne     AT&T:   (219) 481-6203
2101 Coliseum Blvd East
Fort Wayne Indiana    46805-1499  USA    =* Standard Disclaimers *=