Jose Maria Blasco <JMBLASCO@DEARN>
Wed, 4 Jan 89 14:45:34 MEZ
I've got some  mail asking me to  clarify some points about my  reply to Klaus
Birkenbihl; I'm replying to  the list since I assume more  people will like to
be informed too.

* Klaus is the Director of my computing center, and also a co-director of EARN
  Germany and deputy EARN Board of Directors member.

* Michael Hebgen (referred to  as Michael in my mail) is  the Director of EARN
  Germany, EARN  BoD and Executive Committee  member, and has been  elected as
  the new vice-president of EARN.

I hope this helps  you to situate the importance of Klaus' mail in the context
of the current problems between the BoD and the volunteers.

Jose Maria