"STANLEY R. HORWITZ" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Mar 2010 22:23:50 -0500
Margaret,

I am a big fan of Listserv, but why not simply set up a Yahoo group for your communications needs? I am involved in a non-profit group with a membership around 250 people. We moved to a Yahoo group a few months ago and it works out great for us.