Ron Payne/cis/evp/Okstate <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 May 2002 10:30:53 -0500
         I would appreciate any suggestions anyone can offer about a
problem that occurred at my place with one of our lists this morning.  A
list owner received the following message:
"An error occurred while processing file 14162 from [log in to unmask]: "Mail
has been received for delivery to the  XXXXX-L list from a user which had
been served out".

        Now, I thought that could only happen with lists that have the
auto probe feature turned on; this one does not.  The sender's address in
question is from a .com, could it be something on the sender's end that
has caused her/him to be served out?

        Thanks for your thoughts.

        Ron

Ron Payne