Philip Mire <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Jul 1991 13:26:11 GMT
On Tue, 16 Jul 1991 15:53:56 +0200 Eric Thomas said:
>I guess you must  be an end node, and the stuff you  get from the network
>is only for local users. Since they are local, they are not sent to RSCS,
>so it looks like nothing was sent  to the list processor. However, if you
>have lists with non-local users and "Mail-via= DISTRIBUTE", you will find
>that the list processor is indeed used.

Your right we are an end node, I wasn't sure just what types of files
were going to use the LISTPROC link.

thanks,
                                     /|
Computing & Information Services \'o.O'
Texas A&I University             =(___)=        Texas A&I BITNET TechRep
Kingsville, TX  78363               U           Phone  (512)595-2401
[log in to unmask]                                 [log in to unmask]