Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:20:39 -0500
That has been our unwritten policy since we migrated to 1.8d in 1998.
At the time, we made a concerted effort to eliminate all list-to-list
subscriptions. Those rare occasions when I find one list subscribed to
another - usually as the result of some screwy delivery problem - offer
interesting opportunities for list owner education.

--
Paul Russell
Senior System Administrator