Brad Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 15:15:49 -0400
I have been running a mailing list for the last few years for daily NHL
boxscores and weekly NHL stats.  The problem was that for my system to send
the mail out to each user it would take a lot of time.  The list was well
over 1000 for the 1995-1996 season such that I had to begin charging a
small fee in order to keep the numbers under 100.  With the growth in the
net now I estimate the potential audience for this list to be well over
4000 people so I definitely need a list server.  These lists only need to
be postable by me since they are not discussion lists.  If anybody can help
me I would greatly appreciate it.

I started out the year using CoolList since I could control it myself, but
they have zero tech support (in my experience), their servers rarely
respond to subscription requests, and mail is often lost.  Basically
CoolList is not cool at all.

I am not on this mailing list so please respond directly to my address.

Cheers,
        Brad
 Bradley S. Murray       Princeton Computer Consulting  (609) 730-9100
 [log in to unmask]       16 Pennington-Hopewell Road   Fax:  275-5651
                            Pennington, NJ 08534-3612