"Helmke,Richard A" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:15:46 -0500
I am checking with a couple of major list managers, but I think that we
would be interested in a closer look at the feature and would be
interested in testing it in our environment.
-Rich Helmke

Server Information

LISTSERV Type:
 LISTSERV(R) High Performance (Maint. current)

LISTSERV Version:
 15.0

Build Date:

Running Under:
 OpenVMS V8.3 (AXP)
--
Richard A. Helmke                Internet: [log in to unmask]
Assoc Prof, Computer Science              [log in to unmask]

Bugs come in through open Windows.