JC Freak DD <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 21:01:45 -0400
On Sat, 2 Aug 1997, Mike Henderson wrote:
> Take me off this damn list now.

Come on now, everybody sing. . . (Sing to the tune of "Jesus Loves me")

Read the Faq then you will know
the Faq the only way to save your soul
Even little ones they do know
the FAQ is in the know

[                                                      ]
[       Jesus Freak David Danforth, Buffalo, NY        ]
[              "My cup runneth over. . ."              ]
[  http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Dell/2336  ]
[         http://freenet.buffalo.edu/~ci126/           ]

"A real Christian is an odd number... He feels supreme love for One
who he has never seen; talks familiarly every day to Someone he cannot
see; expects to go to heaven on the virtue of Another; empties himself
in order to be full; admits he is wrong so he can be declared right;
goes down in order to get up; is strongest when he is weakest; richest
when he is poorest and happiest when he feels the worst. He dies so he
can live; forsakes in order to have; gives away so he can keep; sees
the invisible, hears the inaudible, and knows that which passeth
knowledge." -- A.W. Tozer