Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:28:33 -0400
On Fri, 5 Sep 2003, Siksai, Anthony N (Noel) wrote:

> My personal choice as the LISTSERV admin would be to serve them both
> off.  That way they can't post to any lists until they clean up their
> act.

I have done the same thing here, in extreme cases, when contacted by a
List Owner who is having problems with one (or more) subscribers on a list
and has requested after discussion that I handle it for them.

However, if at all possible, I prefer that the List Owner handle the
situation and I remain in the background as "coach", to provide options
and assist with constructing any notices sent to the list. I think it is
important that subscribers view the List Owner as "in charge", and
develop some leadership skills -- it helps with problems later.

--Trish
---------
Trish Forrest, ITS, Queen's University