Yingying Zhou <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 13:04:58 -0500
You should ask your subscribers to stop post message in WINMAIL.DAT
format to the list for now since many people on your list have problem
reading message in this format.

As far as the LISTSERV digest in WINMAIL.DAT format goes, we are currently
working (testing/diagnose/fixing) on the problem.  You and the list will
be informed when there is a progress.  There is no need to continue
posting the message below to the list.  If you have info to offer, e.g.,
the full message headers of the (problem) digest that you received, by all
means, send it to [log in to unmask]

Yingying