"Do, Ho (NIH/CIT) [C]" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 May 2006 09:27:14 -0400
Hello Mel,

As a list owner, you have the privilege to modify the list's header
(List Clayart's configuration) to add your new email address as a
co-owner of the list or change your old email address.

Please log in to your list management page from the old owner's account
to manage your list since Listserv does not know your new account.

I would recommend that you add your new address to the list owners as
well as list moderators.  That way, you can still access to manage your
list from your old address in case the new address did not work right.

Please note that you need to create a password for the new account.

I do not know what version of Listserv that your list was operated.  If
it has the version 14.3 and above, you might consider to use the
"Wizard" button on your list's management page to keep your life easy.

Sincerely,

Ho Cao Do