Bruce Keppler <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:15:16 +0000
Hi All -

I just wanted to follow up with the resolution to this.

Liam was right on that it was a permission problem but when I followed his advice I got no happiness.  I used ProcMon to check to see what was failing and found that the problem was that the NETWORK SERVICE account was getting denied when trying to write to the upload folder.  Once I straightened all that out I was able to once again see the postings in the archive.

Thanks for the help.

BK

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bruce Keppler
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 10:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Web Archives disappeared

Thanks for the suggestion.  It didn't work but somehow I didn't stop to think that what it's trying to do is write to the upload folder (not read).  I was so obsessed with trying to figure out why there were no files there that I didn't think about that.

I'm not in the office today but I'll try running ProcMon tomorrow while I hit the archives and that should tell me what permissions it's looking for and what isn't being found.

Thanks,

BK