Adam Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 13:09:18 -0700
Just to keep the list updated with our progress (and failures)...

We were having problems with HTML in certain clients. Namely,
Outlook 2000 wasn't rendering the code and was just showing the
source.

Earlier we had QUIET SET everyone on our lists to SHORTHDR for
administrative reasons. We had also added this as a Default-Option
in the header.

Outlook requires normal long style headers to display HTML
correctly.

Moral of the story: If you are going to be distributing HTML to
your lists, make sure you have standard headers set.

thanks,
Adam

Adam Audette, Editor [log in to unmask]
Adventive, Inc. : The E.Mail List Publisher
Voice: 541.322.7300 - Fax: 541.322.7333
http://www.adventive.com   :   Since 1995