JUNO ACCMAIL <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 26 Aug 1996 01:27:20 EDT
Greetings!

I am currently the moderator of a very small (40+ subscribers and
growing) mailing list that has been in existence for less than a month.
The purpose of this list is to serve as a forum for members of the Juno
free e-mail service and anyone interested in said service.

The list has no affiliation with Juno Online Services, L.P., and has no
profit motive.  Its purpose is for informing Juno members and other
interested persons about problems and experiences with Juno's free e-mail
service.

I don't usually follow these discussion groups, so if you would be
interested in sponsoring this list, please contact me at this address.

Thank you in advance.

Ed Bockelman