Valdis Kletnieks <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:43:08 -0400
On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:30:32 EDT, Pete Weiss said:
> At 13:08 4/14/2005 Thursday, David Phillips wrote:
> >You could set the vendor's subscription to 'nomail', but the vendor
> >can always change that back.  You'd have to run a 'query listname for
> >vendorid' periodically to make sure they were still nomail.
> >
> >You'd be better off using two lists, I think
>
> Nope: very easy to do
>
> SEND= PRIVATE,vendoraddr

You also probably want 'subscribe=by_owner' or other similar filtering to
ensure that the vendor doesn't just join the list.  How paranoid you want to be
about vetting  a potential subscriber so that the vendor doesn't subscribe an
employee using a hotmail/gmail/aol/whatever account is another question....