Xabier Altube <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:06:09 +0200
Hi all,

I have a problem with a potential subscriber to one of our lists...

Listserv gives him an error saying that he has entered an invalid e-mail
address.

I supose it's because of the (') special character included in the address,
but I'm not sure about it. Is there any of those famous RFCs telling wich
are the valid caharacters in the addresses and wich are not valid.

Many thanks

--------
Xabier Altube Basterretxea
ITAssistant
European Agency for Safety and Health at Work

This message is intended for the use of the addressee only and may
contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.
immediately by return of this e-mail.
This communication does not constitute any formal commitment on
behalf of the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work.