"Erich L. Markert" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 09:44:40 -0400
Downloaded the beta of LISTSERV and LSMTP and installed them.  Everything seems to be
working fine, except...

I get a CGI error whenever I attempt to join, post, or manage a test list that I have
created.  This is the following message:

"Error - invalid parameter

An invalid parameter was passed to the CGI function. Please report this error to the
webmaster and make sure to specify the full
URL that led to this message"

Here's the URL that is passed for posting:

http://hostname/cgi-bin/wa.exe?P1&L=test

The search capability works fine.

I must state that the license.merge file is from 1.8c because I couldn't find one for the
beta.
Mr. Erich L. Markert                  [log in to unmask]
USMA Webmaster                           TEL (914)938-6463
Directorate of Information Management    FAX (914)938-7308
United States Military Academy
West Point, NY 10996

"If you put three drops of poison into a 100 percent pure Java,
you get ... Windows. If you put a few drops of Java into Windows,
you still have Windows."
                -- Sun Microsystems CEO, Scott McNealy