Ryan Tadlock <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 15:22:38 -0600
Matt <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> Hello LISTSERV providers and thanks for reading my message.
>
> I'm writing to ask for someone to host a "Touched By an Angel" Mailing
> list. It's a great show and it's wholesome. We'd love to be able to discuss
> it on a list, but we can't seem to find anywhere to host our list.
>
> We'd like to have a LISTSERV to talk about the show, send our reviews
> around and generally have a discussion list for CBS's Touched by an Angel.
>
> I was told to mention that I don't normally check the discussion groups, so
> can any responses please be sent to <[log in to unmask]>
>
> Thanks Again,
>
> --Matt Schiller

Nice show.  I don't watch it very often but I think its interesting.  I
can offer a home for a list until it gets too large for my resources
to handle.  If you are interested get back to me with info on preferred
list name and any other major configuration issues.

-- Ryan Tadlock email: [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask] PGP public key available at http://www.trader.com/users/5010/6364/ PGP and MIME encoded mail welcome. No uninvited commercial mail.