KEVIN MCKENZIE <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 07:41:44 -0400
If you are storing a bottom banner file that has been individualized for
that particular list try: assuming the list name is just metatest

PUT METATEST.MAILTPL  PW=XXXXXXX

Kevin McKenzie
Clemson University

At 11:27 PM 6/29/99 -0400, Billy Grassie wrote:
>I can seem to use the PUT Command to create a bottom_banner for a list on
a NT Server.  It may be syntax or something in the server configuration.
The command I am using is:

>PUT METATEST.bottom_banner txt pw=XXXXX
>
>The error message reads:
>
>This server does not have any file by the name "METATEST.BOTTOM_BANNER".
>
>Any ideas? In general, I would like to know a lot more about customizing
banners, welcomes, unsubscribe messages, etc...