Lisa Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 May 2003 18:27:57 -0700
LISTSERV/VM 1.8e

I have an interesting situation with html bottom banners and different
email clients. The banner is short and simple, a single line of text with
font and size tags. When I post using Lotus Notes, if I don't have a LF at
the end of my message, the banner is inserted at the top or somewhere in
the middle of the message. Adding the LF fixes the problem. Using Outlook
Express, banners are appended correctly in posts w/o the LF. I realize
this could be a Notes problem, malformed headers or something, but I was
wondering if anyone else has had the same experience?

thanks

lisa