Wed, 5 Oct 1994 21:42:53 EDT
Dear List/Owner Editor:

A small group of professionals in Miami Florida have started a mailing list
for which we seek a host. To this end we respectfully request if your
organization could be such host.

At the end of this message please find the syntax of the NEW list
announcement
that we have prepared, but have NOT submited yet. We have done the research
as required. If you need more information about us or about the information
be disiminated to our (eventual) subsrcribers, we will be more than willing
forward to you same.

I will be the list manager and am an AOL user. As the NEW-LIST CREATE
(General Comments of Creating an e-mail list) suggests, I have tried my own
site
first, but AOL is unable to host a list at this time.

I believe that I have done everything suggested/required in the various
NEW-LIST notices, and LISTSERV, and others, hence I am ready to get started.

If you would be so kind to consider our humble request, we would be most
grateful.

Sincerely,

Mario Sanchez

//////////////////////////////////////

Subject: NEW: MASCULISM - Men's rights and related interests

MASCULISM on [log in to unmask]                 [???]

MASCULISM is a open, moderated discussion list that:

-Promotes the positive contributions men have made to humanity;
-Seeks equality between the sexes by promoting the virtues of
 people in general and negating the modern purely destructive
 technique of having to degrade one sex to achieve social and
 economic parity;
-Refutes the falsehoods and stereotypes promulgated by media,
 special interest groups and "experts", by debunking the distortions
 with irrefutable and supportable facts;
-Brings to light myriad cases of men falsely imprisoned or
 otherwise denied of their rights by a prostituted legal system;
-And most importantly, provides for an open unadulterated, non-hate
 medium by which all of these types of issues can be discussed.
-This forum will not contain Gay issues, as there are many eloquent
 and reputal forums that address the Gay topics.
-The primary contributors to the list are professionals in the many
 fields that deal directly with these issues.

To subscribe, send the following e-mail message

   SUB MASCULISM your-first-name your-last-name

The owner of the list is: Mario Sanchez

this is our announcement that we  would submit - I pray that it is correct.