Webmaster <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 May 2000 10:31:03 -0700
I notice that this is now working for Bing, however I have installed the
latest and greatest here on our server (Listserv Classic 1.8d NT, March 3,
2000 build) and still can't get the yearly archives to show up.
Is there another trick to get this to work?
Regards,
Liz
==================================
On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:46:19 PST, Bing Du <[log in to unmask]> said:
> All the listserv lists set up with yearly archive configuration do not
show
> the archive for 2000 either through 'index <list name>' command or through

> archive web interface.
There is a known problem with yearly archives and the year 2000 not showing
up in the web interface. The people at LSoft have promised a new build of
the software that corrects this Real Soon Now (it may already be there for
some platforms, in fact). I'm sure details will be provided on the LSTSRV-L
list, or you can contact [log in to unmask] to find out when it will be
available on your platform.
Valdis Kletnieks
Operating Systems
Analyst Virginia Tech
Elizabeth L. Best, Systems Analyst

Royal Roads University, Learning Resource Centre
2005 Sooke Road Victoria, BC  V9B 5Y2

Phone: (250) 391-2663 Fax:   (250) 391-2594
mailto:[log in to unmask] http://www.royalroads.ca/