Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 15:51:26 -0500
If you want this to be the default, set

* Default-Options= REPRO,NOACK

in the list header, and make sure all current subscribers are set to REPRO and NOACK as well.  (Default-Options only applies to people who subscribe after it is set, not to people who were already on the list.  OTOH, if the list is brand-new, this probably isn't an issue.)

I recommend NOACK since the REPRO copy of the message sort of acts as its own acknowledgement that the email was received and distributed :)

Nathan