Ben Chi <BEC@ALBNYVM1>
Wed, 22 Nov 89 10:53:34 EST
Two maintainer questions:

1.  LSV has MAILER 193 (which contains XMAILER NAMES and DOMAIN NAMES)
linked by virtue of a command in its CP directory.  Does it access it
only when required, or is it accessed continuously (in which case, with
what mode)?  If I update XMAILER/DOMAIN NAMES on MAILER 193, how do I
let LSV know this?

3.  If I log on to LSV (assuming it to be initially disconnected), how
can I enter console commands?  Anything I type comes back "NOT ACCEP-
TED" in the lower right corner.  (Typing "#CP BEGIN" first doesn't
help.)