Christopher Langone <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 May 1995 15:04:31 GMT
[ Article crossposted from comp.mail.list-admin.software ]
[ Author was Christopher Langone ]
[ Posted on 4 May 1995 15:02:00 GMT ]

I am a new list manager, and my host uses the listproc freeware version.
For some reason, messages sent to the list get held for a very long time
(many hours), before being released to subscribers in rapid succession.
Although messages to listproc are handled promptly, and although
confirmations from listproc are sent promptly, messages to the list are
significantly delayed before remailing.  This occurs with all of the lists
managed at the site, and the system manager does not know the problem.

Bug?  Feature?  Bad Setting?

Please advise.  Thank you.