Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Tue, 21 Oct 1986 17:41 SET
  Do not  install the UPD15B  SHIPMENT file. It really  looks like it's  an old
file shipped by  Harold to the list at  the time he thought my  version had not
come through the DEARN crash. Somehow  Harold's shipment (3277 lines) must have
been held somewhere in the network  and released about one week later... Anyway
you don't need to install it.

  I don't know  why the heck we  have been subscribed to this  INFO-HAM list. I
sent mail to the list asking  the moderator to remove all LSTSRV-L* subscribers
from it. It might be a local list  at one of the peer servers which is correct-
ly subscribed to the ARPA digests and forwards  it to us. I'd like to ask those
of you who (1) Run  LSTSRV-L and (2) Run a copy of INFO-HAMS  to send me a note
and check their lists.

Thanks,
        Eric