Gena Welch Ferrari <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 3 Mar 1996 16:23:59 -0500
I have started a mailing list for Airedale terrier owners, which =
currently runs on Chattanooga Online, using their own mailing list =
software.  We are experiencing some problems with subscriptions and lost =
messages, and do not have features like digest, NOMAIL, automatic =
distribution of welcome message, etc., so my and I am trying to find a =
Listserve host.

This group is an offshoot of Terrier-L.  Members are owners, breeders, =
and people who are considering purchase of Airedale Terriers.  Content =
is limited to discussion of the breed and individual Airedale terriers, =
and includes Airedale anecdotes of interest (usually quite amusing!), =
breeding, grooming, training, and health and medical concerns.  List =
consists of 30-40 members at present, but expect it to grow to 100-150 =
eventually.

I do have a co-owner and another volunteer who will help me administer =
this list.My husband is a Unix programmer, who will also assist.

We are strictly non-profit; many members are involved in community =
services relating to dogs, such as dog rescue work, and therapy dog =
work.

Thank you for considering this request.

Gena W. Ferrari

telephone:  423-499-0432