Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 15:18:53 -0600
On 1/16/98 8:15 AM, Michael Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>     When I click REPLY-TO-SENDER and not REPLY-TO-ALL, it only sends the
>     response to the person. In this case I replied to your message by
>     clicking REPLY-TO-SENDER and it addressed it to you; I then added the
>     list address manually.

Then it sounds like it is your email program after all, which is
directing replies at the From address, not the Reply-To address. Not your
list, your email program.

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;