Thu, 12 Feb 1998 18:09:50 +0000
> It was only 03:41 PM 2/12/98 -0500, when Jon Simmons was already shunning
> the regular duties of the day to say.......
> >We recently (about a week ago) setup a list with coollist and did not
> >receive any replies, or any mail at all, from the list or the coollist
> >admins till 5 days later.  And then only spuratic, old e-mails sent to
> >the list as tests.
> >
> >Don't believe anything about coollist being up and running better then
> >ever, from my reent experiances they are not a reliable service.
>
> Yes, you are right, I just tried again and got a response, (the first
> ever!) and it was from "[log in to unmask]" and said that the list I run
> does not exist.

I agree. Coollist is pretty bad at reliability. When I first started
a list with them, things were mediocre with my list, and their tech
support at least answered me.

I later on started from scratch when tech support was unresponsive
(the address they listed for such questions did not exist :-(   ). I
tried an alternate address they listed for such questions and got an
auto-responder stating in essence, they would only answer questions
they thought were interesting (of general interest, I think, it's
been so long I don't remember the gist of it completely.) It's been
several months to put it mildly and still no answer.

It's nice to know I'm the only one who has had very poor service with
this service.
Chris